Calling all Bristol Charities
Do you want to raise your charity’s profile in a public way, on one of Bristol’s 45 bridges AND receive donations whilst doing so?
Quartet Community Foundation is providing the opportunity for you to do just that, on Bristol Giving Day, 9 October via the Bridges Challenge.
What is the Bridges Challenge?
On 9 October VIPs, people from businesses, schools and the wider community will raise funds for local causes by walking, wheeling or running across as many of Bristol’s 45 bridges as they can, donating £1 a bridge. There are five circuits to choose from.
How will it work?
Each bridge will host a laminated card containing a QR code. Participants will scan the code and be taken to a Facebook event. Here they’ll confirm their attendance and read about:
- One (your!) small local charity or good cause
- A brief history of the bridge.
What do you have to do?
- Check that you fit the criteria by clicking here.
- Send an email to the following address: email@example.com
- Please include a sentence describing your charity, and a logo/image.
We look forward to hearing from you!